Products & Services
We carry a wide variety of colours & styles for garage doors & door openers. Choose your windows too. We also fix broken cables & springs & offer full warranty's on everything we sell & service.
Garage door install
We provider professional garage door install service from the industry leading manufacturers & the best garage door openers by chamberlain lift master professional.
Garage door repair
How do I know when my garage door needs a repair or needs to be replaced? A garage door is the largest moving object in the home that is often operated by electric garage door openers. Proper installation, operation, maintenance and testing of the garage door and electric garage door opener are necessary to provide safe, trouble-free operation. An improperly adjusted garage door or garage door opener can exert deadly force when the door closes
Take a look at some of the symptoms
- The Cable is frayed. Contact a professional garage door dealer/installer. Do not attempt to remove, repair or adjust springs or cable. HIGH SPRING TENSION CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- Garage door does not open smoothly, but in a jerky motion or with loud noises. This may be due to the lack of maintenance of the garage door or garage door opener.
- When I push the button on my garage door remote, the garage door doesn’t open. This could be due to several issues. The most common is that your garage door remote may need the batteries replaced. The safety photo eyes on your garage door opener may be out of alignment or your spring(s) may be broken.
- My garage door does not close all the way, but goes back up into the open position. An object may be blocking the path of the photo eye sensors of a garage door opener or the photo eye sensors of the opener may be misaligned.
- I have a black residue on the exterior of the garage door. These marks are caused by the oil-coating that is on torsion springs. Care for your garage door with an annual washing of the door to remove these marks.
- The bottom of my garage door has rust spots. These rust spots may be caused by salt used during the winter to melt ice and snow or chemical splatter from a driveway cleaner. Make sure to clean your garage door with water and soap to remove any debris that may remain on your garage door exterior.